The body is designed of MS sheet with computer aided technique with duly powder coated for anti corrosive finish.
2. Mills, Devin, Delbert A. Harnish, Caryn Lawrence, Megan Sandoval-Powers, and Brian K. Heimbuch. "Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation of influenza-contaminated N95 filtering facepiece respirators." American journal of infection control46, no. 7 (2018): e49-e55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2018.02.018
3. Chun-Chieh Tseng & Chih-Shan Li (2007) Inactivation of Viruses on Surfaces by Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation, Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 4:6, 400-405, DOI: 10.1080/1545962070132901
5. Inactivation of the coronavirus that induces severe acute respiratory syndrome, SARS-CoV: doi: 10.1016/j.jviromet.2004.06.006
6. Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation Handbook, Wladyslaw Kowalski, Springer, DOI 10.1007/978-3- 642-01999-9
7. Inactivation of three emerging viruses - severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus, CrimeanCongo haemorrhagic fever virus and Nipah virus - in platelet concentrates by ultraviolet C light and in plasma by methylene blue plus visible light. DOI: 10.1111/vox.12888
9. doi: 10.1080/15459624.2015.1018518
10. US-FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration), 2011. Ultraviolet radiation for the processing and treatment of food. Code of Federal Regulations, 21, Part 179.39
11. U.S. FDA 1998. Guide to minimize microbial food safety hazards for fresh fruits and vegetables. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN), October, 1998.
12. Smith, S.; Dunbar, M.; Tucker, D.; Schaffner, D.W., Efficacy of a Commercial Produce Wash on Bacterial Contamination of Lettuce in a Food Service Setting. Journal of Food Protection 2003, 66(12), 2359-2361.